Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Already Talking


So I know that first words don't usually come until later in a child's life, but I am convinced Ayla is already talking. This past weekend as she was on her changing table, I said, "Hi" to her. After a few times, she said, "Hi" back—at least it sounded like "Hi" to me. Now, every time she lays on her changing table, she says, "Hi." It's absolutely hilarious. I think she is going to be a talker just like her mom.

We are trying to work on expanding her vocabulary, but her chosen word is, "Hi." I guess we can't be too picky.

This photo is a quick shot I took while she was doing some tummy time. She is a champ when doing tummy time on the boppy, but when it comes to tummy time on the floor, it's hit or miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment