Today Ayla went to the doctor for her 6-month check-up. We were about a week late, but who's counting. :)
We found out that she is 26.5 inches long, 14 lbs. 3 oz. She is one tall, skinny little girl.
We stopped solids for a bit last week, because the rice cereal just wasn't working; however, after our visit today we were told to get back on them. We are ditching the rice cereal and going straight to sweet potato. I'm very excited. Last week, I made homemade of sweet potato just for Ayla. I can't wait to see how she likes it. We'll be trying it out tomorrow.
Other than that, her appointment went well. Nothing too crazy to report; however, our next appointment isn't until 9 months. We graduated past every other month. She's growing so fast!
Oh, I guess I should comment on the photo. The onesie was a Father's Day gift to Hans last year from Grandma C. It's actually pretty accurate. Ayla wasn't too happy to be taking photos today either, so when I snapped this one she was on the verge of a meltdown. It turned out pretty cute sad face and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment