Monday, January 3, 2011

Cousin Time


On New Year's Day, we celebrated Ayla's Grandpa Sandbo's birthday. During the party, Ayla got in some playtime with her cousin Eli. She absolutely loves spending time with him. Here is a quick picture of the two of them goofing around.

Note: Ayla is wearing her Badger to support her favorite team during the Rose Bowl that day. It wasn't a good outcome for WI, but she's a fan no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. Ayla,
    Thanks for coming to my birthday party you and I were the youngest and the oldest there. I am happy you had a good time with your cousin Eli, I know he had a good time with you also. The DVD your Dad, Aunt Gretchen and Aunt Joanna made for me was fantastic and made my 69th birthday very special. Just think of all the things you will do between now and your 69th birthday. I would stay away from the popcorn machines.

    Love,

    Grandpa Sandbo

    ReplyDelete