I launched this blog for the impending baby. You can expect to find photos and quick anecdotes about the little girl. Instead of uploading photos to various websites and emailing the links out to friends and family, this is a way for me to keep everyone updated on her life. Please check the blog often and see what fun things she is doing.
Since she hasn't arrived yet, I will throw a hilarious photo of my belly at 36 weeks. It's the same pic that I used for my profile photo—shown to the left. If we take any other fun shots before October, I will make sure to post them as well.
Fabulous! I am already a fan!
ReplyDeleteUncle Juanny is waiting with much anticipation!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Hansetta is going to be such a beautiful girl.
ReplyDeleteOooh I am so excited!!! I have a blog too, although it is probably not written as well as your will be, colettelynn.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWe are reading and laughing and love it. All pictures of before and after are welcome, anticipated and desired , - but please hold the during.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma and Grandpa Sandbo w/o the x.
OMG you are the cutest baby mama! You go girl! Can't wait to get the lil chillins together after Baby Girl S arrives!
ReplyDeleteLaura & Ella
We are sooo excited for your new addition to arrive! Keep us posted on all the details as they begin to unfold. We can't wait!!! We hope to make a visit back to Minnie mid-Oct. We will let you know if it works out and we can meet your little angel! Best wishes. Much love, The Kelly's
ReplyDeleteAwww...Jen. I love your baby belly! Elle and I can't wait for her to arrive. Thinking about you always!
ReplyDeletegood luck, jen! thinking lots about you and hoping all goes well when the time comes!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! We can not wait ot meet little Ayla!!! Love-The Kelly's
ReplyDeleteIt took a while to figure this out.
ReplyDeleteAyla is ADORABLE!!!! Can't wait to watch her grow up with 2 wonderful parents. Love you all.